- Contact Us
Suggested Guidance for the Pastor
Coaching My Church in Listening to God
- Challenge the people to spend time in the Word of God on a daily basis.
- Lead your people to humbly ask God to speak to them before getting into the Word and while in the Word, and to treasure what He shows them.
- Encourage people to journal what God is saying to them.
- Encourage people to write out/record prayers.
Scriptural Guidance to Enhance Listening Experience
Note to the Pastor: These 6 emphases on scripture verses could be used as one section per week. There are at least 7 scripture references for each day. It is suggested the participant consider the aforementioned questions when reading and meditating on them each day. Most of all, encourage your people to listen to, learn from, and love God above all when they spend time in the presence of God. It is wise to approach God with a sincere, humble, expectant, and contrite heart.
- Place the Highest Value on Knowing and worshiping God.
- Depend on Him as the one who guides your steps.
- Get your assignment from Him.
- Keep growing.
- Finish well.
- Wait excitedly and expectantly for the return of Christ.
See attachment below.
|Leading Your Church to Align With God.pdf||626.79 KB|